Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

HERB;

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I AM HAPPY THAT YOU WERE PLEASED WITH THE DISPLAYS. MANY OTHERS ALSO HAD ITEMS THERE AND THEY MADE IT A GRAND EXIBIT. SEVERAL CADETS TOLD ME OVER THE WEEKEND THAT I HAD DONE A GOOD THING. I HUMBLY SAY IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO BRING A FEW MEMORIES AND SHARE THEM WITH EVERYONE. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THOSE WERE NOT MY DISPLAYS THAT YOU SAW. THEY WERE OUR DISPLAYS. WE HAVE A LOT TO REMEMBER AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO PRESERVE OUR HISTORY AND MAKE OUR EXIBIT GROW EVEN LARGER NEXT TIME. I AM NOW THE HISTORIAN AND CURATOR OF YOUR ARTIFACTS. WE HAVE A GREAT DISPLAY I AM HAPPY TO SAY I HAD A HAND IN PRESENTING IT FOR YOU TO ENJOY. THANK YOU.

GENE SHALANDER SR.