Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Reunion Memories

Pam, one more thing. Be sure to thank all the townspeople for the fun "Goodie Bags" handed out at the Picnic, and I want to also mention how Super the new RMA Display at the Museum is. WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

BTO, who is responsible for the RMA Window Display on College Ave at the southernmost end of the block that Stuts is on? That was a Welcome Suprise and Very nicely done! Is it possible to get Scans/copies of any of the Pictures in that display? Theres one in particular that I and several friends are in when we were Sandbagging at Lock and Dam 14 in 1965. That is one of the fondest memories I will always carry with me throughout my life and to get a copy of that picture and also make it available to our own Historical Preservation Group would be great. Let me know.
Thanks again Pam! Marv Calfin '67