Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a GREAT Reunion Weekend!!!

Hi ALL!
Just a quick note to express what a Great Weekend and Reunion it truly was. You Guys and Gals and our new Honorary Cadet (that be You, Pam!) pulled off an unbelieveably fantastic weekend. Again, Youze Guyze did Great! How you put all this together is miraculous, the weekend activities, The Hotel, The Reception Room given to us for late night Bull Sessions (both nights!), all the memorablilia (SPECIAL THANKS to Gene Shalander!! You Da Man Gene!!!), and then the fabulous banquet that was more than I think anyone expected. You all deserve an Award, all of you, for what you pulled off, and I, as an official member of our New Associon, hereby move that this Award created and then given out to all of you at the next reunion. Anyone Second that Motion?
I was not able to attend the new Association Meeting Sunday morning, but made sure I paid my dues to Rick Bogoff before I left and hopefully everyone will join our New Association, and we can continue to preserve the History of RMA and its environs. What a History We Share!!!!!
Thanks again all for a great weekend, not to mention the new friends and old re-acquaintences I and everyone made. It was all SO GREAT!! I have Lots more I could say but I'll end by simply saying Thanks to everyone who made it happen and that includes everyone who was there! I thought the '98 reunion was the Best, but this FAR SURPASSES everything ever done before. Thats my Opinion, and I'm sticking to it - LOL!
Hopefully we can make this event grow as the years go by.
My best goes out to ALL!! Marv Calfin '67