Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
06 REUNION

My fellow Rough Riders this coming 4-6 August 2006 will mark a date in history that has never occurred before! A coming together of RMA Cadets from all the class years (1931-1973) that the Academy was in its glory.
Some of you may or may not know that the Academy today is on its last leg. There are only two buildings left, Niles Hall and North Barracks and somewhat the infamous “SLAB”.
As of today looking at the Roster of Cadets of past and the ones attending the reunion something is wrong. PLEASE do not wait until the last minute to let some one know that you are coming. Yes you can pay when you arrive , but remember there are certain functions that have to be booked in advance so please give the reunion a holler “that god willing and the creek don’t rise” you are hopping to attend. So at least the committee can plan on seats or tickets as needed.
These committee folks have been working hard to make this reunion the best ever.
So from old ACE/Bubba 58-63 email or give Mike Viga in TX a holler. And tell him your sitting at the table with "midhight 6 Alfa"
And for all you fly-boys I’ll see you at the watering hole I have my coin, got yours? See at the Reunion. Lloyd E. Young, Sr. USA Retired (CLASS OF 1964)