Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aledo's 150th

Hey guys,

No one has commented on the Aledo Sesquicentennial that took place in September. I was there and talked with Joe Greco, whom I have not seen for 43 years but still recognized. Also saw Leland Easton, Eric Bogoff, Gene Shalander, and Sam Proud. I met some guys I did not know (and cannot recall their names). I also saw people in the parade that I did not recognize but I just discovered that Norm Bushee carried one of the flags. I still think of all you guys as the t eenagers I knew way back when, but now you all look a lot older! Strange!

Anyway, it was a great weekend and a grand parade. I learned a lot about Aledo that I never knew before. I took quite a few pictures, mostly of the parade. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to share them, or I could send some to be posted on the Rmaalumni site.

Anybody else go to Aledo that weekend?

Jack Frost '63

Re: Aledo's 150th

Cool Jack, good idea. Check with bob Fritz and have him put them on the website. I bet some of the guys who didnt get there will enjoy them.
Bogoff