Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another nice dinner with a old friend !

In the last few weeks I have been able to meet with two old friends and classmates.Last month I had dinner with Ted Herkowitz and his wife Gayle. And tonight I had dinner with Marcus( as he likes to be called now ) aka Marv Calfin and his girlfriend Laura in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Another pleasant evening.I haven't seen Marcus since 1967 when we graduated from RMA. So it was a real pleasure to meet with two old friends I haven't seen for 38-39 years in such a short period of time. I hope sometime in the near future to meet with Ted and Marcus both at the same time.That would really be cool!

Muratori // Re: Another nice dinner with a old friend !

Hey Mike, you CAN have that pleasure of being with both Clafin AND Herkowitz together if you get off your sad **** and come to the Reunion. But no youve got more excuses than you had PT's MWAA HAA HAA!!
Marv, aka "Marcus", Calfin

Re: Another nice dinner with a old friend !

Mike,

Aren't you going to go to the reunion? It would be a great way to see you and catch up with the guys. I had a great time each time that I attended an RMA reunion.

Try to make it to the Quad Cities. I hope that it doesn't take you another 38-39 years to make connections.