Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy I learned about this web site

Thanks for the kind words Mike - guys like you make all the work, emails and phone calls worthwhile. Glad you have been able to make contact with so many of your buddies. Hope to see you and the rest of the guys in Aledo for our Reunion next year. Take care, Mike(60)

Re: Happy I learned about this web site

We're all happy to visit the website to do exactly what you've done connect with old friends and tell stories about our days at RMA. Some stories may be truth and some may be tails but they all bring back memories of a time past for all of us and from what I hear we have something here that not to many people who graduate High school or attend High School can say they've experienced. Yep, they may have a few close friends from the High school years but we have a complete class that we can connect with and years past clases we can connect with who have had different experiences than we had when we attended good old RMA. So thanks guy for becoming one the the Red and Gray or Grey alumni.