Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: ANYONE HAVE AN ORIGINAL SMOKEING PERMIT?

IT WAS OUT BEHIND THE GYM I GOT SICK SMOKEING MY FIRST CIGARETTE, BY MAJOR ST. MARIE. I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE SLAB. A MONTH LATER I THINK I WAS THE FIRST MARLBORO MAN WITH A LUCKY STRIKE, I LOOKED GOOD ON HORSEBACK. FIELD MARSHAL LAYTON CAUGHT ME THEN
FIRST THE PADDLE(PRONOUNCED "THE BOARD OF EDUCATION")THEN THE SLAB. I NEED A SMOKEING PERMIT...

GENE '50

Re: Re: ANYONE HAVE AN ORIGINAL SMOKEING PERMIT?

Hey Mike, i remember grabbing a smoke ot 2 while walking that cold cold slab after study period. I remember the wind blowing and hiding out for a round on the ease side of Nort Barricks once in a while. Oh if only those buildings could talk. By the way, if you have a 66 year book. Look me up and if possible can you make a copy of the page and send it. Glady pay for it. i wass 8th grade at the time.
Thanks Eric