Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Defication on back hall stairs

Ted, I can still see that whole thing with Captain Miller as if it happened yesterday. Everybody was called out to formation & he asked who the animal was that deficated on the back hall stairs. Then he said for the genius's who did not know what that meant, then he proceded to enlighten us on it's other meaning. He was really hot. This happened about 1967 or 1968. Maybe there was a another one that happened when St. Marie was there. Weaver 69

YES I REMEMBER. BUT I MOSTLY REMEMBER YOU HAVING ME WAKE YOU UP AT INTEVALS IN THE MORNING SO YOU COULD WAKE AND GO BACK TO SLEEP . REMEMBE TED. KEITH TAYLOR 1966

Who ever remembered Col St Marie being involved with this incident is mistaken. It never happened in 65 and The Col. left with us in 65!

Re: Re: Defication on back hall stairs

That is correct bob, Gary Weaver had it down, it was Von Miller. The scene was like who stole the chicken in Schnidlers list with Miller demanding to know who did it. No one at first knew what he was talking about and when he explained it, everyone busted out laughing which made him madder. Rumor had it that Slipka stuck his but out of D or B company window and dumped on the stairs to the rec room.

Re: Re: Re: Defication on back hall stairs

Al I can say is Slipka was in
b company my last year!!!!!!!!!!1

HERKOWITZ DID IT....no ****

All I can remember is that no one knew what the hell deficate meant until Capt. Miller explained that it meant take a ****. I remember everyone cracked up.

When ya gotta go you gotta go.

Greetings to all from Panama (I´m visiting Steve Jimenez).

Her