Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First Time Posting

Well, Mr Young, you old war horse you. I'm pretty sure we graduated 8th grade together. I graduated will the Legendary Walter Blum in 60'. I think you were a blond curlly haird kid. Max Jordan,Scotty Fincher, Bill Reed, were part of our 8th grade class too. If you remember any of those names either e-mail me or post a reply on this website,our web site, and I'll get back to you. I think you were into track and field as I remember,but being as I'm an old fart now the memory isn't as good as it use to be. So you made a career out of the military. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not doing the same but at school I got my ass kicked enough, and was a permanent member of the slab,I think I had enough Military at the time.Good to hear that another member of the Red an Grey is back in the fold. Sir, I salute you for making a career out of the Military, and wish I had that Government pension. If you can find it in your heart, I'd like share it. Or you could send it to my favorite Charity The Richard Karpes Memorial fund I'll send you the address in further e-mails, but remember its not tax deductable.Yep, John Stanford was part of our eighth grade class too but he to didn't Graduate with Mr Fincher and I as didn't Mr Blum,Mr Jordan and Mr Reed. Sir, great to hear from you I hope to stay in touch.

Re: Re: First Time Posting

don't forget larry( fredrick) eihl ,in that *th grade class.

Re: First Time Posting

Hi Lloyd,
Good to see another Rough Rider has found our website.
I maintain the Roster and have added your info - just need to know what format you can receive it in and I will email it to you - Excel, Word, or copy&paste.
Should help you find some of your classmates that Rich referred to.
Take care - maybe we will see you at the 06 Reunion.
Mike(60)

Re: Re: First Time Posting

Hell-0 Mike, I belive that I can receive it thru XP-Home and or Word I'm new at this computer stuff!!
ALSO here is my e-mail address for ALL RMA addendees!! leyoungsr@charter.net
-Lloyd