Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First time posting

Frank, Sorry about that! It was late at night for me and I got names turned around in my head. My e-mail is ******************* and my phone at the house is (586) 465-0806. After reading through some of the older messages, I see you went to work for the government. Join the crowd. When I got out of the army I swore that they would never get me back in a uniform again. Two years later and I was a member of the Michigan Air Ntional Guard and a year after that I was working as a civil servant full time for the guard. Just two more years and I can take off that uniform for the last time. Its' been real and its' been fun but it hasn't been real fun. My unit has been over to Saudi & Iraq since 9-11 and it looks like we might be getting a return engagement to Iraq late this year or early next year. I'm planing on going to the 2006 reunion if I'm around. I hope to see you there. By the way, have got any information on either Rottman or Reed? I'll be looking for your reply. Charlie