Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer of 2005

Gary Swedberg & myself might try & go to RMA sometime this summer. Maybe a few would like to join us, Have a few laughs, eat in town, not at the Maidrite,Ha! Then we would go home. We have done this in the past. We try & get Mr. Goatley out of his room at the retirement home. Just a thought. For the guys who remember, we found Wally The Pud Salwitz. This has been along time coming. Also we are looking for Chucky Ding Dong Bell, John Gill, PFC David King. Any help would be appreciated. Gary Weaver 1969

Re: Summer of 2005

I WILL TRY TO GO AS WELL. LET ME KNOW WHEN

Re: Re: Summer of 2005

Eric& Gene, What do think about Aledo's 150th in September? Weave(69)

Re: Re: Re: Summer of 2005

Sound good to me will be there. Migh take a day trip before that sometime but you can count me in for Sept.

Re: Summer of 2005

I AM GOING TO BE IN ALEDO ABOUT THE 23, 24 OF JUNE AS PLANS ARE NOW SORT OF UP IN THE AIR AS TO HOW LONG I STAY WILL BE ABLE TO TIE IT DOWN WHEN IT GETS CLOSER. WILL TRY TO GET THE "RMA BLUE PLATE SPECIAL" SOMEWHERE YOU GOT TO REMEMBER THAT (MYSTERY MEAT #7) JUST FOR OLD TIMES SAKE. UNLESS YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA.