Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2006 All-Class Reunion Poll

At the 2004 Reunion in Las Vegas, an informal business meeting was held where those present discussed ideas for the next All-Class Reunion. Based upon the small attendance in Las Vegas, the consensus of the group was that future reunions should be held near Aledo or in locations that are central to a majority of alumni. Therefore, the attendees voted to hold the next reunion in Illinois (Chicago or Moline/Aledo) in 2006.

It was decided to use an online poll to determine the preferences of the RMA community and to solicit volunteers to serve on a reunion committee. The final decision on a location will be based upon the results of the poll and the availability of volunteers in a particular location.

Complete the poll now and let us know what you think.

Bob

Re: 2006 All-Class Reunion Poll

Bob, when in Vegas. I had no information on the Aledo 150 Birthday in Sept. I will try to attend. I have the feeling that some alumni will do the same. As to the all class reunion in 2006, if I can I will be wear-ever is held.

Re: Re: 2006 All-Class Reunion Poll

Bob,
All I want to klnow is their a reunion in Aledo this year in Sept or not.

Don.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Bob, when in Vegas. I had no information on the Aledo 150 Birthday in Sept. I will try to attend. I have the feeling that some alumni will do the same. As to the all class reunion in 2006, if I can I will be wear-ever is held.

Re: Re: Re: 2006 All-Class Reunion Poll

Don: There is no "reunion" planned for Aledo in September as far as I know. However, there are a number of people who have talked about going to the Aledo Sesquicentennial Celebration. If somebody wants to organize some kind of cadet reunion, luncheon, dinner, or whatever, I would be happy to provide the details on the web page. Bob.