Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
roster

The roster had no file attach to it therefore I couldnt pull it off the computer.

sorry Mike

Re: roster

Will get the Roster to you one way or another - even if I have to snail mail it to you. It's a great source for contacting classmates - over 500 names listed now. Good hearing from you after all these years - have you ever been back to Aledo?

Re: Re: roster

HI MIKE

I FINALLY GOT THE ROSTER IN MY HOT LITTLE HANDS. THANK
YOU VERY MUCH. I AM REALLY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO.
I HAVE SO MANY FOND MEMORIES FROM THOUGHS DAYS AS A CADET. NO I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK BUT I HAD WANTED TO.
PLEASE CALL ME TOM. THOMAS IS TO FORMAL. IT BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE USED A COMPUTER. I HOPE TO SEE
YOU IN PERSON SOON.

FOR EVER YOURS

TOM

PS SORRY IF THERE IS SOME MISSPELLINGS I AM IN
A HURRY BECAUSE OF A DOCTOR S APPOINTMENT.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Will get the Roster to you one way or another - even if I have to snail mail it to you. It's a great source for contacting classmates - over 500 names listed now. Good hearing from you after all these years - have you ever been back to Aledo?

Re: new e-mail address

Hi Tom, Glad you wrestled the Roster away from the computer - hope you are able to make some contacts with it. We may get a chance to meet - the 06' All-Class Reunion will either be in the Chicago area or Aledo/Moline as it was in 02'. It will be voted on in the near future via the website so be sure you check for it occasionally. Take care, Mike(60)