Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RMA AND BSA

Hi Gene,
Sounds like you really enjoyed the Scouts and made a contribution. Right on! Shows the character that RMA instilled in us.
As I was never in the Scouts - what is an "ADC"?

Re: Re: RMA AND BSA

MIKE
SORRY I DIDN'T EXPLAIN A.D.C. ASSISTANT DISTRICT COMMISONER I HELPED FIND SCOUTMASTERS AND TRAIN THEM
HELPED TO MAKE TRAINING AVAILABLE TO LEADERS OLD AND NEW. FIND SPONSERS TO BACK NEW TROOPS AND HELP MAKE POSSIBLE THE CAMPING PROGRAM. HELPED FIND THE FUNDS TO SEND KIDS THAT COULDN'T AFFORD SCOUTING, OUT SCOUTING. IN OTHER WORDS PITCH IN TO HELP CARRY THE LOAD WHEREEVER I COULD. A DO-FER,, OR A GO-FUR
FINDER OF HELP, CAMP FIRE ENJOYER AND WHEN NEEDED STORY TELLER ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS. I HAVE SOME STORIES ABOUT THE RMA I USED AT CAMP SEVERAL TIMES
GENE