Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CLASS GET TOGETHER

I wish i had got a compurter a lot earliery. just found out about it and cant go. god that makes me mad.my wife wants to know whats so important, i tellher that these are people that i have lived with and gone though the most important part of my life with and just finding them is important to me. anyway i wish you all well and i hope that i will be able to make the next one. I hope someone can find gregg mowatt. i would also like to get in toutch with him. anyone who would like to answer me my mail address is c.hanson@bresnan.net waiting to hear.

Re: CLASS GET TOGETHER

John to bad You can not make Vegas, glad to see You are doing fine. THE BEST CLASS, 1966 no doubt.

Esteban