Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: class ring

Hi Skip - have sent you separate email and will now respond here in case there are others interested in ordering a ring.

The contact is Don Watson - 1.800.433.7464. He will get all the particularls from you and can probably answer all your questions.

Some info to help in deciding to order or not.

Ring can be ordered in 10K or 14K gold or white. There are 2 side panels and each can be personalized with up to 10 charachters on each panel. The inside solid back can also be personalized, i.e. grad. date, initials, etc. - probably more than 10 characters also. As I said in an earlier message - the price is going up in Feb. so if you, or any other guys are interested you should order now.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance or if you have any other questions.

Re: class ring

Hi Skip - Don Watson, the rep for Gold Lance, will give you a call and answer any questions you have and get the necessary info to order your ring. I think the originals were either 10 or 14K - your choice. Let me know how it goes. Takes 4-6 weeks but now is the time to order because of the coming price increase.