Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reunion carpooling - Chicago area to Rock Island

Hi to all the Chicago area Rough Riders!!

If anyone needs a ride from the Chicago area, or is willing to take on a passenger for the trip to the Reunion in Rock Island, please let me know.

I have a Rough Rider from the class of 70 who is looking for a ride and is willing to share the cost of gas and expenses.

You can either email me of give me a call at: 972.400.0256

Re: Reunion carpooling - Chicago area to Rock Island

I am happy to do this post as Mark Bunes '70 and Fred Deichmann 52' have made arrangements to drive down to the Reunion together. Mark is in Des Plaines, IL and Fred is in Hudson, FL - Imagine that!! Maybe there is something to carpooling from the Windy City!!

If anyone is interested please get in touch with me - my email address and phone # is all over the website.

See ya' in Aledo - make your reservations as rooms, dinner cruise and bus rider seats are filling up and still over 2 months to go. Don't wait until the last minute!!