Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2014 Reunion

Hi Chuck,

Here it is: 309.794.1212 Be sure to mention RMA Reunion so you get the $85 room rate. See you there!!!

Take care,

Mike

Thanks Mike

You got it buddy - looking forward to seeing you & Lisa. When are you coming in? Everything is basically Fri-Sun but some of us guys will be coming in on Thursday and getting together at the hotel and then going to Aledo on Friday morning - can you join us?

Mike Vagi
You got it buddy - looking forward to seeing you & Lisa. When are you coming in? Everything is basically Fri-Sun but some of us guys will be coming in on Thursday and getting together at the hotel and then going to Aledo on Friday morning - can you join us?

Mike souds good I see if I can make it on Thursday. Have any news of Col. LAWSON?

Hello Steve,

Good to hear from you and that you will be coming to the reunion. Will you be bringing Claudia and Eliana?

As far as I know Col. Lawson is still well and was a speaker at the last reunion. We are all getting older and slower but we still have the RMA spirit!

Will see you in August!!

Take care,

Mike

Thaks Mike God willing I will be there