Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Colonel Millikan Retires from USA

Gentlemen,

I am announcing my retirement from the US Army after 27 years of service (11 on active duty/16 National Guard). The ceremony will be held at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX on Friday August 2nd, 2013. The exact time and location will be announced in the near future.

Refreshments will be served following the ceremony. Marlene and I will host a retirement party at our house on Saturday afternoon. If you plan to attend, please RSVP via this email address.

Please spread the word that this invitation is open to ALL RMA Alumni.

Again, more information on the ceremony in the near future.

Thank you,

Rick Millikan

Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike.
Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Colonel Millikan Retires from USA

My name is Peteandiano class 54. would like information on or if Col has a e mail address