Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lloyd E Young Sr "ACE"

My Father had asked me to contact the RMA once he had passed. Unfortunately that time has come and I am fulfilling one of his wishes. Dad, Lloyd or as many of you knew him as “ACE” lost his final battle with his illness yesterday, 28th of September. He passed peacefully in his sleep and was surrounded by his entire family. My self and the rest of the family would like to thank those who reached out to my father while he fought his illness over the past year. We ask that if any of you wish to send flowers that you instead make a donation to any cancer organization under my father’s name. That was one of his last requests. Please feel free to follow up with me on any questions or funeral arrangement’s beginning made at Youngrm12@msn.com or 2703000873. Roger Young Sr.

Re: Lloyd E Young Sr "ACE"

Words are very difficult to come by at times like this - he will be missed.

My condolences and prayers go out to the entire Young family - may God's grace be with you all.