Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Resignation

Lloyd, they were probably cry babies when they were there. Just that, Daddy was probably pumping money into the school so, they kept on living with a silver spoon on their mouth. Some of these idiots even thought of conveining a Student Council to kick me out at one time. And they are still running the show! I wonder if the uniforms still fits.

That is why they can't figure out another way to meet each year, other than go to the slab, play cadet and admire a place that is no longer what it used to be. But that is how it is. Some of them can't seem to shake off what they once were. That is why, I didn't renew my membership in the organization.

Funny, I remember how upset you were when I didn't. NO toe-stepping hurts unless it's your own uh?

Re: Resignation

Sorry to hear that Lloyd.
The Association has started and/or completed a number of very worthwhile projects under your leadership and direction, more than any of your predecessors.
Your shoes will be hard to fill and you will be missed.
See you at the next Reunion.