Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2013 Mini-Reunion Coming to the Pacific North

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jim Schweda, class of 1960 and live in Woodburn, Oregon. We are 15 graduates of RMA who live in either Oregon or Washington.

As you are all aware they have an entire school reunions every other year always held in Illinois. There are also mini reunions held every off year but always held in Illinois, Texas or Florida.

Living here in the great Pacific North, i.e. Oregon and Washington we are being discriminated against by our fellow cadets because we live WAY out west. How do you guys feel about a mini reunion in either Oregon or Washington?

There are 15 of us former graduates of RMA up here in the northwest who have graduated as early as 1929 to as late of 1973, 44 years of RMA history, WOW.

I have no date, time or location set as I wanted to see how much interest there is between us. There are two other cadets who have no email addresses that I will sent a copy of this email too.

What say guys? Please let me know if you are interested in a mini reunion or not. If interested, I'd like to know any ideas you have as far as location and time of year. I live on a golf course and those interested could play 9 or 18 holes. Remember everything is open at this point. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Jim Schweda '60
PO Box 284
Woodburn, Oregon 97071-0284
jtschweda@yahoo.com