Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My fellow Roosevelt Cadets

My fellow Roosevelt Cadets, the Spring-Summer RMA Rough Rider News Letter has been published, if for some reason any active member has not received the e-mail version please contact the Board and we will retrainsmit another copy to you.
This one is five pages long and Jim Kilpatrick (65) our Rough Rider Communication Chair and Newsletter Editor would like to hear from you on your thoughts and ideas for future editions.
Our next edition will be the Summer-Fall Edition with all the info on the upcoming mini-reunion in San Antonio, TX, 5 Nov. 2011, the August All Class 2012 Reunion, in August 2012 to coincide with our dedication on our RMA memorial pavers with Your name on your personal memorial paver.
This will be a chance for all you non-military guys to have your name placed within the Aledo Armed Forces Memorial.
Mike Vagi and Bob Kramer will be sending out email information within the next month or so on how you can have your name enshrined in Aledo in the Memorial. If you have not received any info by the end of August give them a jingle.
We are hopping to get at least 100 Cadets to sign up! Will you help!!

Lloyd E. Young Sr USA Ret.
President
RMA Rough Riders Association

Re: My fellow Roosevelt Cadets

Please count me in.

Re: My fellow Roosevelt Cadets

I'm In.