Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last Call for mini reunion in Hollywood, Fla. 3-5 June 20011

For those of you that have not made you reservation for the Fla. mini reunion time is running out and you need to contact Jill (Jennifer is no longer with us.) Once again call Jill at 954-927-6040, ext. 1. and let her know that you are planning on staying the night.
If you are just attending the Saturday afternoon and evening festivities you need to contact one of the sponsors.
Also please contact one of the sponsors to let them know that you are coming and your needs, if any. They are Leland Easton at 954-560-8818, Lloyd Young at 270-886-4506 .Gene will have a display of RMA mementos that he has collected over the years , so come on out and spend the day with some of the Cadets from the years gone by.
See you there.
Ace

Re: Last Call for mini reunion in Hollywood, Fla. 3-5 June 20011

I will be 18,072 years old in 20011 I don't know if I can make it, but I will try.

Gene