Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three Have Steped UP!!!!

My Fellow Roosevelt Military Academy Alumni Association Members and non-members

As you know the last several years have been transitional and we would like to take steps to align ourselves with our mission and keep us moving forward.

With your support, Jack Gwynne ( 66) our past Association President, Jerry Feitler (52) our currant Association Treasurer , and myself Lloyd Young (64), have agreed to step forward and run this year for the offices of the Rough Riders Association. Jack has agree to run with me as the Vice President and Jerry has gratefully acknowledge that he would gladly stay on as the treasure one more term.

Here's what the three of us would like to see happen in the next two years,
1. Get the quarterly NEWS letter back up and running,
2. Finalize plans for RMA memorial, explore funding options by the 2012 reunion and dedicate in 2012,
3. Establish 4/5 regions and have some type of get together on the off years.

Under consideration would be something like: Texas, Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Illinois, etc.

Also we need someone who is willing to join the team and become our Secretary for the next two you years.
And for you non-members I hope you will rejoin the association and join us. WILL YOU HELP??

Remember for elections you must be a paid up member before you can vote to help bring the association forward.

Join NOW and vote, your candidates:

Lloyd E. Young Sr (64) Association President
Jack Gwynne (66) Association Vice President
Jerry Feitler (52) Association Treasure
VACANT Association Secretary