Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Baaack!!!! 2010 Reunion

OK! You Guys,
Lets stop bickering over the up coming Reunion and "Just Get-It-Done", and lets have a good time You-all!!!
The three-four (don't want to get anyone in a frizzy) gentleman who have taken it upon themselves to get something going for the reunion should be commended for stepping up to the plate and getting the ball rolling so late in the game.
Now down to brass tacks!!!!
Out there among us are a "Few-Good-Men" who have very little to do in their retirement age ,as well as some who are still going at it, why beats me!! But, you are the three that we are looking for and need to step up to the plate and "Get-It-Done"!! So how about it???
Lets not let this reunion fall by the wayside, you folks that started this way back in Vegas (and by the way did an outstanding job) let's not keep this in Vegas lets get this out where it belongs, lets not let all the outstanding work go to waste. Let bygones be bygones and step up and YES , once again rescue the battalion and put it back on the slab where it belongs.
YA!! You are right!!! I'm Baaaack!! And I'll be damm if I'm going to let the Rough Riders fall by the way side , I spent almost 8 years there, hated every day and minute of it while I was there, but one thing is for sure "Builders of Men" is a true and everlasting statement, so who's going to step up and help?? We Need New Officers elected in August. So pay your dime, and "Lets-Get-It-Done", your support is for the Rough Riders not the person!!
Look at it this way....no better not.

Ace