Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ??

Bravo Frank, I think that maybe we have kicked an sleeping lion, and maybe we'll get some answers!! Did we awaken him? time will tell!
Your points are well taken.
As for running for office NO, I tried last time, but the election was decided (in my opinion) before we ever got to the 08 Reunion. Some votes were counted and some were not. But lets leave it at that.
If I did run again I would have a letter out every four months, and Yes I would of had some type of holiday greetings put out to our members and also to our non-members. A Cadet is a Cadet ,a member or Not!
I honestly believe there is an 09 Posting of financial sheet on the net. I do remember seeing it somewhere and was amazed that the only spending was for some stamps and other odds and ends.
I know that all the letters, paper, ink and stamps I used came out of my pocket and that is my decision.
As for our duties with Uncle Sam let me remind you Bob Fritz is an Army Officer I believe 0-6 retired, doing some kind of AUSA stuff, but if you spent any time in the mil you would know that even retired from the mil, army, Air Force, Nave or what ever, a lot of us go onto other government jobs, some classified and some not.(Remember there there's a so called war going on now in three fronts Iraq, Afghanistan and now Yemen.) And military-civilian play a large part i.e. Blackwater and others and some of us are in our low 60's and still going at it. And besides the pay is great!! Actually better then the mil.
And yes, I know that you spent your time with the Miami-Dade boys in blue in uniform and as a plains cloths detective, buy the way Job Well Done. And thanks for keeping the peace.
Also I was not implying that you were sounding off. It seems you have some concerns about the Rough Riders, and that is why I said points well taken.
Ace

Your points are well taken also.

Good Night Frank.
Ace

What did I tell you? Read up!!