Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUE ANN MILLIKAN

THIS IS AN E MAIL I RECEIVED FROM RICK MILLIKAN ABOUT HIS MOM SUE ANN AND I FELT ANYBODY WHO WENT TO RMA AND KNEW SUE ANN WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS INFO.

RMA Grads,

I am cleaning my email account and am not sure if these addresses are still current, so I figured I'd send an email to see if any get bounced back.

First of all, Mrs. Millikan is but a memory to all of us who knew her. Alzhiemer's has taken her away to the point that she no longer remembers Glen, who sees her about every other day. She is in a nursing home in Evansville, IN (where Glen lives) and spends her days staring into space. I pray for the day when she reunites with COL and they can be together forever.

For those of you who remember "Lil Col", he turned 50 on July 2nd. He is married with one girl and two boys and, as mentioned, lives in Evansville, IN as a Pharmacist/Dist. Manager.

As for me, I am married and still in San Antonio on active duty in the Army. I spent four months in Afghanistan recently and returned over Memorial Day weekend. I have been to Iraq twice, Kuwait, Honduras, Germany, Cuba (GTMO), Alaska, Hawaii, D.C., FL, NE, CO, MD, NV and OH since mobilized in June 2006. I am on active duty until June 2010.

I hope all of you are well.

Sincerely,

Rick

Re: SUE ANN MILLIKAN

With all Ms. M did for all of us while at RMA, and there has not been any single replies or comments. I hope at least, we have all raised a prayer to G-d for her well being.

Re: SUE ANN MILLIKAN

My wife, Kay, and I had the pleasure of seeing Mrs. M for Aledo's sesquicentennial. It's nice to remember her in good health and better times. I pray for her comfort at this time and for the family for the difficulties you must endure.
Joe Greco '61'