Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: REUNION

Look guys, I see that you are too concerned about Florida's crime. It is no different than any place else. In fact, in the entire State of Florida, we have not had 28 children murdered since the start of the school year like Chicago has.

Remember that, if you guys want to come down to one of Florida famous resorts like in Orlando, Tampa, etc, inside the resorts the environment is crime free. Did anyone think of a one day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Nassau and back, a whole day affair, for $49.50 per person? Including all the meals etc?

I only suggest that, is it worth the expense of traveling to the reunion, to visit Aledo and the RMA campus? I think once in a while, we should have some fun also. Now, for example, on special ocassions, like the 25th anniversary of the Association, the 50th of the school, etc, just to give an example, a special ceremony in Aledo would be in order. But, every year?

Once again I will help whatever I can here in south Florida. I've been to Aledo numerous times, but perhaps some or many of the guys have not been to So.Florida.

Ocala is nice but there is not much to do there. Tampa and Orlando have a lot to do.