Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOST CADET "Ron Grunwald", where R U ???

I never knew how much my Mother paid, but I am sure it was much more than that. Was that figure, per year or semester?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOST CADET "Ron Grunwald", where R U ???

In 1962 per year. but it also looks like it went up about $75.00 per year. In 1957 my first year it was $1075. per yer
plus expenses and travel.

Re: Re: Re: LOST CADET "Ron Grunwald", where R U ???

Lloyd, I have a suggestion that might help you find Ron's family, as well as other "Lost Cadets"

What I did when I was searching for cadets was to use the Internet and Yearbook listing that Gene Shalander put together as well as other yearbook information I got from the Mercer County Museum and other sources of information from Gary Wilt and Jerry Guinn. With the combination of all those resources I was able to add more than 100 "Lost Cadets" to the Roster. As Chairman of the Membership Committee I am passing this information on to you in an effort to help you in your task.

Hope this helps you out.