Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2008 REUNION

TO EVERYONE,

WELL IT IS GETTING CLOSE, I AM IN THE PROCESS OF PACKING THE DISPLAYS THAT I AM BRINGING TO THE REUNION. IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE. BE SURE TO STOP IN TO SEE THEM WHILE YOU ARE AT THE REUNION.
PLEASE BRING ANYTHING RMA THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISPLAY AS WELL, THERE WILL BE ROOM FOR IT, AND THE OTHER FELLOWS WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT AS WELL. REMEMBER THIS IS OUR DISPLAY IT IS NOT MINE, IT IS OURS ALL OF US. I AM JUST THE HISTORIAN. WITHOUT YOUR HELP THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO DISPLAY. THE ITEMS ON DISPLAY ARE FROM MANY SOURCES. SOME I BOUGHT ON E-BAY SOME WERE GIFTS FROM FRIENDS SOME WERE DONATED TO THE ASSOCIATION DISPLAY BY OTHER CADETS AND I AM JUST KEEPING THEM SAFE FOR ALL OF US. SO DO STOP IN AND SEE "YOUR DISPLAY" YOU CAN BE PROUD OF IT.

GENE SHALANDER SR. '50
RMA HISTORIAN