Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The American Flag

I received an email from a friend of mine in which he tells you how to install permanently a wavying American Flag on your computer screen, in the corner. It follows you everwhere you go on line.

It’s been six years since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. Those attacks changed our lives irreversibly. The changes are perhaps most apparent when we travel. But there is no doubt that they have also affected our daily activities.

I won’t forget 9/11. I’ll always remember where I was when I heard the news. I’m sure that day will always live on in your mind, too.
My outrage is as strong today as it was then. That’s why I downloaded DeskFlag. It puts a waving American flag in the corner of your computer screen. It also memorializes those lives lost in these senseless attacks.

I’m sure you’ll want DeskFlag, too.
http://www.deskflag.com/

It's free and totally safe to install. Hope you like it.

Frank'70

Re: The American Flag

Nice message Frank.