Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Norman Shull?

My name is Michael Shull. I was reading some info on my father as he attended Roosevelt. I am not certin if he graduated or even what class he was in, I just know this was a part of his educational background.

I came across a message with my father's name in it. Mary Fastert Mahoney was inquiring about him for your reunion in 2002(class of 61). Words cannot express how I felt when I saw someone asking about my father. It saddens me to tell you that my father passed away in July of 1991 of cancer. Any information, stories or photos that you may have would be deeply appreciated, as I do not have much information about my father. Even further information about the academy and future reunions would be wonderful. I know my brother and I would love to hear from old friends. If anyone reads this and can put me in contact with my father's old classmates I would certinly appreciate your assistance. I will check this website from time to time to see if anyone responds to my message wanting my contact information. My father was from Clinton, Iowa, and I live in Sterling, Illinois. Thank you very much,

Michael Norman Shull

Re: Norman Shull?

Updated email information....