Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY VIEW

Ok, lets get down to the task at hand and get all this ---- behind us. The bottom line here is that we have all attended the same school and I think we all are looking for the same thing in one way or another. Let me say I have been out of the loop for a while because of traveling, but now I am getting back up to speed. I think most of the bs that is going on is very immature. We as a group of over aged kids have formed an oranization and have elected some of our own to oversee it. We put a trust in them that should not be questioned because of one persons hurt feelings. Thats right from what I see someone got their feelings hurt. Let me ask if that person was involved like he should have been then their would have been no reason for all of this. Please dont misunderstand what I am saying,I am thankful for all the guys who have taken part. It takes two to tango, and when one leaves the dance floor the dance is over. Then the finger pointing starts. With the technology we have today we can and should rewind back to the start and take it from there again. Lets all take a deep breath count to ten and take a time out. Let it be known, I am not looking for an argument, just voicing an opinion.

Re: MY VIEW

I hate to admit it, but I agree with Eric. So, now, where do we go from here? There are only two choices, peace or war and, we already have enough with one fiasco in our nation.

Re: Re: MY VIEW

If you haven't noticed, peace has broken out...harsh words have disappeared...issues are being worked out quietly behind the scenes. Bob.

Re: Re: Re: MY VIEW

Oh what a relief that is !

Re: Re: Re: Re: MY VIEW

Don't count your chickens before they hatch!!!!!
An peace proposal has been put on the table, but as of yet not acted on.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY VIEW

CAN SOMEONE TELL THE REST OF US WHAT IS REALY GOING ON? IT SHOULD BE SOMEONE BELIEVABLE. WE ARE ALL OVER 21, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH. SOME OF THE ALUMNI WANT TO KNOW.

GENE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY VIEW

I think that is the first thing that should have happened. Let everyone know what the ill feeling was about. I bet it was probably chicken **** that became big. Whatever it is, for the sake of RMA and the association, let's put the cards on the table, and put an end to it!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY VIEW

hey Frank
So why did you hate to agree with me...hahaha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY VIEW

better than agree to hate don't you think? I am sure you know you have always been one of my "favorites."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY VIEW

hey, when your good..your good. I cant help that. LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY VIEW

whatever tickles your fancy eric