Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winter weather

I will sure be glad when spring gets here ! The winter here in Michigan was mild at first in December. But most of the rest of the winter has been horrible ! We get a break for awhile....then back to the nasty stuff again ! I don't remember the winters being this bad at RMA....were they? Did we wear rubbers on our shoes at RMA during the winter? It's been like 40 years ago....I don't remember...getting old I guess ! Anyhow hope everyone is well. And I would like to say Shalom to Marv aka Marcus Calfin and Ted Herkowitz.

Re: Winter weather

Winter of 69-70 was a bad one. I don't think we wore rubber covers on our shoes. I am almost sure we did not. Maybe someone else knows different. I remember thanksgiving day, bad blistering snow storm hit Aledo. Not a very nice sight on such a day...Anyway, Shalom chavre to you too!