Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: snowstorm

melting today. I am sick of the plowing. But I enjoy the money. hahaha

Re: Re: snowstorm

Hey buddy,
More money in being a "chain monkey" if they are required there - may not be because it is pretty flat. When I used to go to Truckee up by Donner's Pass in Northern Ca. they guys that put the chains on your tires only worked during the winter. They made real big bucks and chains on or off only take a few minutes - real hard, cold work tho!

Re: Re: snowstorm

Money is nice, especially if you make it in the sunshine while others freeze!

Re: Re: Re: snowstorm

I second this motion!!!

Re: Re: Re: snowstorm

I MAKE IT IN THE SUNSHINE WHEN OTHERS FREEZE, AND I MAKE IT IN THE MOONLIGHT WHEN OTHERS SLEEP. NICE TO BE THE OWNER....lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: snowstorm

Yep, some occupations never take a break, nor do they distinguish between locations...( law enforcement, crime, men / women of the cloth, men / women of the evening and some afternons, even building rats).