Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THIS WEB-SITE & REUNION

THIS SITE IS GREAT. THANK YOU BOB FRITZ FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE DONE YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT SERVICE TO US ALL BY YOUR MONUMENTAL TASK AND GREAT WORK. I KNOW THAT SEVERAL FELLOW CADETS PROVIDED THE PHOTOS, BUT BOB YOU HAD TO RE-SIZE EVERY ONE OF THEM THE LAYOUT IS INTERESTING AND WELL THOUGHT OUT.

I WANT TO POINT OUT A FACT THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE FORGOTTEN. THE REUNION WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO GOOD IF SO MANY OF YOU CADETS AND YOUR COMPANIONS HAD NOT BEEN THERE. TO THOSE THAT MISSED THE REUNION FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, WE MISSED YOU AND WE TALKED ABOUT YOU.

CREDIT IS ALSO DUE TO MIKE VAGI. HE HELPED GATHER THE DATA FROM SEVERAL PLACES TO UP-DATE THE TAPS SECTION OF THE SITE. IT MAKES ME SAD THE LIST IS SO LONG, BUT, IT MAKES ME HAPPY THAT MY NAME IS NOT ON THAT LIST.

I HAVE IT FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT THERE IS MORE TO BE ADDED TO THE WEB-SITE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

PLEASE POST A MESSAGE, MANY OF US READ THEM ALL.

GENE SHALANDER SR.