Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all !

MIKE...HAPPY CHANUKAH FROM ME TO YOU AS WELL... BBEN A WHILE BUT THE TEMPLE IN MOLINE IS STILL THERE...
ERIC

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all !

Happy Chanukkah to you too!

Re: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all !

Same to you Frank. I just found this site and looking at pics of you,Chuck Bern, and seeing posts from some of the '69-'71 cadets took me way back to those times. I see that Larry Eltoft now lives 10 miles from me,believe that? Is Bernie Goatley still alive? Visited him @ the retirement home/old academic building maybe 12 years ago. He was still a firecracker.
Happy Holidays,

Rubbermug,
...class of '71

Re: Re: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all !

Hey Mike, how great to have found you also. Remember the good old times there! Goatly, last I heard was still alive. Maybe Katie is keeping him on the go..LOL. Keep in touch. Chuck is doing good, in Chicago, saw him five years ago. Take care
Frank