message forum where we can share our
community thoughts and ideas.

PLEASE VISIT US OFTEN AND ENJOY!

WWW.COVINGTONOHIO.ORG
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unexceptable behavior

I live in this very nice and quiet community for sometime now. One of my neighbors has unexceptable activites going on at their home. I see them having fires on their porch until late in the evening and I am a little tired of my home smelling like fire. More than that there are gentlemen,especially the owner of a black vehicle,that come and go at all hours of the night. They come and then leave a couple hours later. I am not sure what kind of behavior is going on in this home but it doesn't look good for this quiet community. I know what has happened in this home in the past and it can't be good for the two sons living there now. Is there anything we can do about this behavior.

Re: Unexceptable behavior

I believe I know whom you are speaking of on College street. I live near these people as well. I believe what they are can be called swingers and the people who come and go are their "friends". I have seen the same black Impala there on many occasions. It is not against the law but it does look bad for our small town.