message forum where we can share our
community thoughts and ideas.

PLEASE VISIT US OFTEN AND ENJOY!

WWW.COVINGTONOHIO.ORG
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MOW YOUR LAWN

HERE IS THIS WEEKS LINE-UP OF UNSIGHTLY PROPERTIES IN OUR LOVELY VILLAGE...... PLEASE MOW YOUR LAWNS....

111 MAIN ST.
454 E. BROADWAY ST.
304 SPRING ST.
325 N. PEARL ST.
319 N. PEARL ST.
617 N. PEARL ST.

Re: MOW YOUR LAWN

I’m pretty sure that that majority of these are being repossessed by the banks and at least a few, if not all, are vacant. So who knows who’d even mow the yard if it’s being repossessed by some out of state mortgage company? I’d suggest either attending a village council meeting or catch a council member individually and make your concern known.

Who cares its not ur lawn maybe u should get up and mow there lawns urself if u care so much

I know the lawn where I once lived is getting overgrown and looks in very bad shape, but so is the entire house. We moved because our landlord was unable to keep up with payments,and as a result of him getting foreclosed on, we lost the home we had lived in for YEARS. I have heard of SEVERAL cases of similar stories in the area...who takes care of a place when its vacant? no one....not sure what to do about it though. I would gladly move back and mow it again...my former property was not one on your list though...

Hey thats my house i know im a horrible person but dont talki about my house like that.