message forum where we can share our
community thoughts and ideas.

PLEASE VISIT US OFTEN AND ENJOY!

WWW.COVINGTONOHIO.ORG
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks to our neghbors

For years I lived in a condominium complex in Centerville, Ohio. I remember telling friends and relatives how great it was waking up to the sound of someone else clearing the snow from my sidewalks. Well I am happy to say that Lowell Smith (last year Rich McMacken and Lowell) is as good of a neighbor as one could want, to those of us on North High Street. It seems like the snow doesn’t even get to hit the sidewalk before Lowell is out there clearing it off. I have the feeling there are many others in our village that are as kind to their neighbors. Please add you’re thanks to Lowell, Rich and the good neighbor on your street. I can’t end this without my appreciation to the Covington Street Department. Bob Kendig and his staff have far surpassed my expectations in everything they do.
Thanks Bob (and staff) Lowell and Rich.

Re: Thanks to our neghbors

I would like to thank Jay Wackler for the positive comment concerning the Covington Street Department exceeding his expectations. It is so nice to hear positive comments instead of negative as sometimes the negative comments can become over whelming and make one question whether their hard work, dedication and effort is appreciated. Thanks again Jay, for taking the time to let us know we are doing a good job! Bob Kendig, St. Sup. Village of Covington