Project For A New American Revolution

THE PNAR FORUM - DISCUSS THE NEWS

Forum: Project For A New American Revolution
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Start the Revolution Now

What we Need is to develop a simple (minimal) platform that will achieve the immediate goals and America will support such as;

Decentralization (restoration of Constitutional Gov.)
Elimination of the IRS(& the Income Tax) & the Fed (return to gold standard)
Emasculation of Congress (Term limits-Anti-Lobbying Laws-No Perks or Pensions-Salary determined by the States that sent them)
Restraining of the Federal Courts ( to only matters of dispute between parties of differing states)
Political Reform (Universal ballot access laws- Outlawing all contributions from any individua outside a candidates disctrict and any non-individual PERIOD- proportional representation system instead of a "winner take all 50.1% system" we now have.

Or something like that. The Key is keep it simple but far reaching in its implications. Once developed THEn we educated the public who can support spicifics an not just a "concept"

Just my opinion, I could be wrong :-)

Email  
Re: Start the Revolution Now - Call to action!

11/26/09
Here is what I'm doing to show someone cares and start the spark. On the night ( may be this upcoming Tuesday ) President Obama goes on TV to talk our nation into more troops - I'm lighting a candle and putting it in our front window. I know it sounds weak, but if we get the word out - it could become a powerful start to other things. I have already emailed some friends and they have started to email others. ( as of tonight I have 443 emails from people I don't even know saying they will be with me on that night and their candles will be on) Please copy this message, idea, call to action and email it to just 2 friends, ask them to do the same and be part of our moment of action coming up. "It is better to light a single candle than to sit and curse the dark."
I'm Pete O'Neil, and I'm not going to take it anymore,
you can email at peteoneil@yahoo.com

Email  

If your "peacefull" protests will ever gain a heavy thought in the majority of brainwashed civilian mind "our" government will start to look at this group as a threat, the media will scream treason and terrorism has invaded. Then your "peacefull" protesters will be met with our own brainwashed army instead of them carrying anti protesting sings they will be carrying bullets, bombs, mines, gas. and if that doesnt whipe the threat out we will be met with air assult.

The problem is real your answers to the problems are to futile, do you really think this super power will let some peacefull speaking people overthrow the gov.?

BIGGER SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE REQUIRED.
THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME AS YOU SHOULDNT BE SPEAKING ABOUT THIS, POSTING ABOUT THIS.
(it would be nice if it wouldnt of came to this, and words still held meaning, and they do, just not to some greedy self centerd people in office nothing will make them shift besides an apperance of the high spirit and destroyer) or their own deaths by hands of humanbeings, not divine not intervention of oooooooooo
WE NEED TO RISE THE **** UP
BREAK DOWN THE WALLS
SECURE THE FRONT
SECURE THE BACK
SECURE THE SIDES
SECURE THE ROOF
then sit down and have a 1v1 conversation to impose your ideals on them. show them this is the only "right"

Email  

Well... To put it simply, peaceful protests won't help anything here. Just like those people that fight against abortion, it's never going to change. These people are ruled by the green monster, and the only thing that will change that is asserting our beliefs through force and aggressiveness. We've been run over for years now, decades even. Aren't you kind of sick of it by now? I know I am. I'm a seventeen year old girl, and I'm sick of this crap. I'm intelligent enough to understand our country is messed up and needs fixing. We won't be able to achieve this without taking action NOW, instead of waiting for Washington to do it. WE have to do it. I don't ever want to have to hurt someone, or be involved in a war. Yet I'm to the point that I think this is necessary.

I don't know... But in my heart, I feel this is what we need to do. Get plenty of people together and just try to get what we want by force. I'm tired of waiting. I don't want MY future messed up because of these lobbying politicians selling themselves out for a quick buck.

Email   restandreload   Website

Tempest,

You are not alone. There are many like you, that are scared to say so.

But, we must not become violent.
Stay progressive and open-minded.
Don't let them get you down.

I have posted a new topic, and you might find it interesting.

Citizen Zero

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com