Return to Website

Albanian History Forum

We invite any viewers to share comments or questions that they might have about the history of Albania with all viewers of this site! We are dedicated to getting the word out on the History of Albania and would like to share the feelings of the community toward the history of this nation.

Albanian History Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: official polity style

Dear Sam,

Thank you for posting here. We are glad to say we were able to think up of something to answer your question, once again eschewing the need to actually read any books or do any kind of historical research to substantiate our claims. However our mum thinks it's good enough and most Albanians are educated to the level required to know the difference so here goes.

The long form name is:

"We Albanians never managed to get anything done before as a people, much less set up a state but this tim..."

Unfortunately the Republic had already dissolved before the Albanian scholar Illit Eratu managed to finish painstakingly scawling down the full name of the state in the Albanian language's Latin characters.The later we only acquired early in the 20th century since we previously didn't really need a written language, what with not having any sort of organization or anything.

Best Regards and thank you for your time

The Team

Re: Re: official polity style

You didn't really need a written language before early 20th century ????????????
Why you "didn't need it"?
Why you need it now?
Written language is HISTORY .
If there is not written language there is no history . Or else everybody can assert anything he likes , but for sure he can not proove it .
I really wonder what "history site" is this , if there is not history at all .
Thank you for your clearing up about your "written language" because now i can understand how albanians protest such comedy stories like that i saw on this website about Alexander the Great .

Re: Re: official polity style

You didn't really need a written language before early 20th century ????????????
Why you "didn't need it"?
Why you need it now?
Written language is HISTORY .
If there is not written language there is no history . Or else everybody can assert anything he likes , but for sure he can not proove it .
I really wonder what "history site" is this , if there is not history at all .
Thank you for your clearing up about your "written language" because now i can understand how and why albanians protest such comedy stories like that i saw on this website about Alexander the Great and Arototeles .

Re: Re: Re: official polity style

Dude learn how to spell...theres no such thing as aresotel