Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
channel cats

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in and tell you guys how my catfishing has been going. First off let me say Im NOT trying to influence anyone on anything. :)
I wrote on here a few months back about this catfish sauce I had been given the chance to try before it hit market. Folks it works!! I was always a "livebait" man or cutshad. It took me awhile to incorporate using a "sauce" with my live bait. After trying many ways, the best I could come up with was a small "piece" of sponge at the eye of the hook followed by live bait or cutbait. It has helped me land "bigger" fish. Not more fish, but, Bigger Fish.
I grew up on the Chattahoochee River in South Georgia where catfishin' was all I was accustomed to. I plan on taking some of this stuff down there with me next time I go back home. Since using it Ive caught everything from Flatheads to Blues to Channels. Honestly during my experiences the Channels tend to hit it the best. Anyone interested in a no nonsense bait should really give this "sauce" a try. I have yet to be disappointed with it! Im not sure about posting links here but here it is anyways. Some of you have probably used it, some have not. The guy is local here in NC and I am in no way affilated with him. If posting links is prohibited then by all means please delete this post, I just wanted to let some folks out there know this "sauce" is working for me!!
Look under testominals to see my photos. Click on BFNC

www.cbshawgsauce.com