Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
84 lb blue

Fishfinder told me and Willy that he caught a 84 lb blue last year does any one know if there is any truth to this? And said it was caught in a 60ft hole at the mouth of Bluestone? He also said 50 lb fish were easy to catch at buggs would get one that size on almost every trip? I do hope he is honest.

Hope to C one soon, way over due
Quint

Re: 84 lb blue

I don't know about the fish he caught, but i have never seen a 60ft. hole off the mouth of Bluestone. I'm not saying it's not there, but I have been drift fishing around that area for years and never seen it.

can you say bullshyt?

right,let me get the waders on.

where has fishfinder been anyway ???

IF THERE IS A 60 FT HOLE AT BLUESTONE IT MUST BE A 2x2 FT SQUARE CAUSE I AIN'T NEVER MARKED IT.
I THINK THAT I WILL BUT ON MY RAIN SUIT THE WADERS WON'T BE HIGH ENOUGH FOR THIS ONE!

No there is not a 60 foot hole, but there is a 100 foot hole at the Mouth of BS. All the catfish in the lake stay there. I have "heard" people with super duper advanced submarine military sonar, swear they can see them, and see exactly how big they are and actually count their whiskers. They have names for these fish and really are considered pets. Clyde, is left finned and about 75lbs, he likes anchovies and has a grumpy temperment. Susie is the hole hottie, all the catfish studs stand attention when her special time arrives. She may seem like a fat hog to us people folk but the catfish just love her. Thelma is fat, jut plain fat. She is ugly too and over 100lbs at last count. She has migraines and hides under a big ole rock during the day and she really hates boats.

If you have never seen this hole keep looking, I am sure you are bound to find it. Beware however this may be a secret launching site for the alien mothership when the time comes, and that may be why it does not show up on everyones sonar. The crafty aliens can block all but the best sonar. I have no proof of this theory but you have to admitt it makes a lot of sense.

Hey, I'm pretty sure I dated Thelma!!!!

Hey, dang I thought Thelma was my gal!! She must be steping out on me!!!!!

hey randy shhhhhhh......... dont give away my secret spot.

it is a hole there on the left side about 50 yds out from that big pine.i don't 60 ft. tho maybe 50 ft.