Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good catfishing

I know on the info page it is saying catfishing is good. But the past few weeks have been TOUGH for me and a few other people I know. Just wondering how things were going for everybody else. Board has been real tight liped lately.

Re: Good catfishing

its been very hard over here in gaston lake
i guess the fish over here are on strike or something but they had the catfish bank tournament, last week at north bend park, in kerr lake. and there was a few nice blues and channels caught. nothing real big. i won it with a 10 lb 13 ounce blue cat, so it was better than not catching anything at all

wish i could help, but i need help right now

good luck, let us know if you catch anything

Dan Man the catfishing is good.went out last night for a couple hours to find some fish for a guide trip fri night had three takers the largest was a 39 pound flathead.

did you catch them near stauton view ??? if you dont mind saying, if you cant say i understand.

thanks, good luck

kat master jr we are catching fish in the rivers and the lake from bouy 18 to to 23, I hope this helps fished fri night and caught 13 fish the largest was 48 pounds.

wow good catch, thanks for telling me
im coming up there at the end of august,

good luck

had some friends catch several blues biggest weighing 23lbs and a flat weighing about 20lbs fridaynite.dumba... kept them all.the thing is they caught them up the dan above milton about 5 miles.they have been catching right regular lately.the flat had two sacks of eggs in her about ready to come out.its ashame ain,t it.

man