Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THIEVIN SOB

Yesterday during the day someone went into my yard, to my boat and stole my 4 cat rods and landing net. There were 2 shimano 3500 baitrunners, 1 shimano 4500 baitrunner on ugly stick lite rods sp1100 MH 7' spooled with 30lb fireline, 1 old 2 piece ugly stick 7' with a shimano spinning reel and a large landing net. If anyone is confronted with this equipment with a deal, please call me at 434-575-1215, or if you know Reddman notify him or the South Boston PD.

Re: THIEVIN SOB

That sucks man. Never fails to amaze how many low life turds are out there running around. hope you get your stuff back, find out who did it, and press charges against them.

WORMER

man that bites. I HATE a theif! Sometimes I just long for a time gone by when people meant what they said and you didnt have to lock everything up and guard it. Sorry you got riped off. I hope they catch the sob!

I hope you get your stuff back. Maybe the SOB's will get some bad crack and fall over.

oh man thats a bummer. i know the feeling. i cant even think of how many rods and reels ive had stolen, when i walked away from them for a few minutes. i seriously hope you get all your stuff back and get the people who did it.

Press charges and then find out where they live and whip their azz.I don't see how anybody can take something that doesn't belong to them.My motto is,if i can't buy it,than i don't need it.I hope you get everything back.

I wonder if you can file federal larceny charges since it was taken on federal waters?Check into it and go that route if you can.I would think you could.

GOT WIPED OUT OF ALL MY FISHIN EQUIPMENT BY A THIEF BOUT 30 YRS AGO. TAKE IT IN THE HOUSE AND SLEEP CLOSE BY EVER SINCE!!!

Thanks, I'll take that as a warning and tighten up on things a little. If you catch him, show him what "beat with an Ugly Stik" looks like.

CHECK WITH THE LOCAL PAWN SHOPS AND QUICK.

Thank's y'all for the support, rest assue that everytime I go to the lake or river, my eyes will be looking at equipment.

Hey Keep it Simple,
I also was suprised about 5 years ago to find my boat stripped down to the running lights. I'm sorry there are low lifes that refuse to work for what they want. I have a ton more rods than I use! Most are eagle claw popping rods with 6500c reels. You are welcome to get 3 or 4 of these and can use them as long as needed no catch. Also have two large landing nets so dont let some dumb a** keep you off the water. E-mail me if ya want them and I'll bring them to you. You probably dont remember me, I'm the guy in the skiff you met about a month ago just below the forks. Dont hesitate to take these, it wont slow me down at all.
I'll be on the lookout,
Big Jon

bigjon - now thats what Im talkin bout. You are one class act. This world could stand a few more like you.

yeah bigjon, im glad theres cool people like you out there. a thief is just no good at all in my book

good luck

NOW THAT SUCKS.I TO HAVE ALL THE CATFISH POLES AND REELS AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO THEM ANYTIME JUST GIVE ME A CALL.

Ya'll are AWSOME.When I moved here THIS is what I read EVERY time I got on this site. Good friends and GREAT sportsmanship helping one another (just an opinion) sorry to hear about your gear. I'm like Fishdoc, I keep my gear in the house too

i put a little tracking device on all my gear[:))
and if someone steals them i press a button and it shoots out of there hand and flys back home to me

good luck

i cut the rubber butt off put my name in it and glue it back on.then if you see it again you got proof.

that works too, one time someone stole my pole and i pressed the button, and they must have been catching a little fish on it because when it flew back to me it had the little fish up there
yall can tell im bored right ?

Just got home from my daughters for the weekend, got her wedding under control in Oct. Ordered my reels from Rusty, supposed to have them by the weekend. Rods will be here soon so I'm good at the end of the week. Guess when it rains it pours. Thanks for all the offers.

I've been getting ALL the new hunting books in the mail. Thought I might get one of those game cameras that you put on a trail to get a picture of that monster buck. I'de love to get a picture of some low life stealing something from my boat or yard

hey are we still on for the 21st?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl YEA Dave, I'll be re rigged and ready to go by then, the pressure is on Rusty getting my reels in, supposedly ordering them today. Then it could be a scary thought with Rusty.

Simple, I feel your pain. 3 months ago some lowlife stole my wife's Visa card. I haven't reported it though....so far he's spending less than she does!

One other thing I do to my reels... I have a cheap metal scribe(I work at a welding supply business)
and I put my initials and a number on the seat of the reel. It takes a lot of work to get it off so I can ID my stuff!! Good luck, Bryant