Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
stripers!!!!

i have been working my @ss off for the past couple of weeks tryin to catch stripers. ive been using bucktails mostly. ive been catching a bunch of white bass with spinners but i havent caught a single striper. i dont have a fish finder, so maybe thats my problem, but ive been fishing where they supposedly are. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: stripers!!!!

Well this past weekend was the best in awhile for me, total striper count: 10. Saturday morning and night i fished at the entrance to nutbush and off keats peninsula towards buoy 2 and caught 7 total on saturday. Went again this morning and caught 3 around buoy 3-5 towards eastland creek. Heck of a weekend i am totally burned out haha. If you see a white sailboat with some blue out there thats probably me or a pontoon boat with a blue top. Come say hi

are you trolling or jiging jw?

trolling white bucktails w/ white worms

i think my problem is that im located near henderson point, and havent even been near the dam yet.

I don't mean any harm,podna,but,if you're fishing w/o a fish/depth finder,you're fishin' "blind"......"specially if you are trollin'!