Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back to NORMAL

Just wanted to say that I'm glad to see this site back to normal. Have'nt been on it since it turned into WWF. Glad to see "fishing stuff" again. I've learned alot from most of the guys on here. ENJOY reading fishing reports and posting some myself every now and then. Good luck and be safe.

Re: Back to NORMAL

10-4 on that patman.i'm not going to say any names but u knp.ow who aint here no more p.s let me c if i can c this code lol

I don't understand why you have to enter a code now?????

Tim the reason for entering a code is so censorship can take it's course.It is a shame when only one side is to be shown for others to view and may i add,that side may not be true.I have strong disagreements with some people on here and may be chatacterize as a trouble maker.I couldn't be much of a trouble maker,there were some that agreed with me.All you have to do is complain because you don't agree with what is being said and bam,it's gone.

we are just tring to get the board back to what it was and thats fishing reports.we have lost alot of the ones that were posting like steve,joe,katnip,mobydick and others because of the bull and that hurts the ones that beleave and depend on the reports.i myself would go out of my way to help someone who had problems catching fish,like take them out in my boat and spots,set down and show them how to set up and how to use it,and i still do that.i hate to see people come to kerr/buggs and not catch anything but it happens to us all.

take me fishing PLZ

I agree dave.Shucks,maybe i was a little to hard from the get go.Hope the ones that don't post anymore will come back.There were some pretty nasty things said about me and untrue at that.But that is water over the dam,so to speak.God Bless and HI 5'S TO ALL.

I`VE BEEN WONDERING ALONG WITH OTHERS WHAT HAPPENED TO STEVE. I MYSELF HAVE`NT DONE MUCH BUT CLICK ON SITE AND GO RIGHT BACK OUT. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION BUT THE BACKLASH IS.......LIKE BEING BACK IN SCHOOL. LET`S MAKE A CONCETRATED EFFORT STARTING NOW TO GET BACK TO FUN TIMES. ie....FISHING INFO AND REPORTS.

jake lets go.i`m off on tuesdays and thursdays.

i just got back from the keys, and the site is looking alot better. i see theres alot of stuff that happen while i was gone, good luck